Episode Guide Links & Information
These sites have guides by various people or links to them.
- Internet Movie Database Though started as a database for movies it now includes info on TV shows.
- Epguides.com Many episode lists some of which have more detailed guides.
- TVRage.com Discussion forums, blogs, news, guides and other info for various TV shows.
- TV.com Site with episode lists, episode guides, news and other info on lots of TV shows.
- Classic TV Archive Episode guides and other info for older TV shows.
- Crazy About TV Background information and episode lists including many for older TV shows.
- Sitcoms Online Concentrates on guides and news for sitcoms.
- EpisodeGuides.com As the name suggests has episode guides and other info for various TV shows.
- TV MegaSite Has a number of guides and other TV info.
- The Futon Critic Where to go to find TV show ratings and news.
Sites of Individuals
These are sites of people that have done a number of episode guides. Some of the guides are on the general sites listed above though not all of them are and some might be more up to date.
- Lee Whitesides' site Has news and airing info for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and a few other TV shows.
- Patty Winter's guides Mostly guides and info for Canadian dramas.
- Vidiot's guides Most of his guides are derived from info in press releases.
- Audrey DeLisle's episode guides Audrey passed away in 1998 so the guides are no longer updated.
- Dean Adams' program guides A number of guides but has not added any new guides for quite some time.
- Tom Walsh's guides These guides are from the early 1990's and were formerly on the AviMall Episode Guide Archives. No longer updated.
Episode guides in print
Television Chronicles magazine has done 12 issues. Unfortunately they have ceased publication. Each of the issues has background on and episode guides for several shows. Some of the shows have an interview. There are also reviews on TV related books. In 1996 they tried to do an online version of the magazine but this did not last very long. Issues can now probably only be found on places like eBay.
Epi-Log was another magazine devoted to doing episode guides. The quality of the guides varies quite a bit depending on who wrote the synopses. They do list all the episodes and usually give the original air dates. The early issues were known to have lots of errors. Later issues were better but still have some errors. Those looking for lots of error free information on a show will probably not be interested in them but they are useful for keeping track of which episodes one has seen or has yet to see. Epi-Log ceased publication in early 1995 after doing more than 300 guides. This is a list of all the Epi-Log guides. Issues can now probably only be found on places like eBay.
These sites have on line TV listings. Most also have local listings for various locations around the U.S.
- Still Things Source for some of the pictures in the pictures section. Has many photographs from movies and TV shows for sale.
- The Movie Market Another source for some of the pictures in the pictures section.
This page last changed April 07, 2014